Friday, November 17, 2006

Slow Friday


Slow Friday
Originally uploaded by dpieracci.


1. After three weeks of crazy insane, this week has been slow as molasses. I've had a few little things to do, but overall, it's been a slog of web browsing and trying not to drink too much coffee (can't really justify the use of an upper when there's nothing to expend enery for). The folks that know have been telling me to enjoy the time while I can since apparently it won't happen too often. Not sure how to do that though... I'm fighting a cold, that's kind of fun I guess.

2. I went to the dentist today! A few weeks ago I was flossing and I must have put a little too much oomph into it (or maybe the floss is to thick) and I pulled a filling right out. Bummer. But my dentist is the sweetest, friendliest, gentlest dentist I've ever met. Fantastich!

3. After the dentist I had got a fallafel dürum (like a Turkish fallafel burrito). It was delicious and precarious, since the upper left side of my face was still numb. I developed an excellent technique to avoid chewing my own lips off that involved a big grin and my left index finger. Lucky for me I could eat in the privacy of my office.

3. It's gray and rainy outside. The sun made a brief appearance, but otherwise it's just gray gray gray. And soggy. Not sure what I'm going to do tonight, but whatever it is, I'm bringing my umbrella.

No comments: