Saturday, February 17, 2007

Tomorrow's To Do List

Tomorrow is Saturday, and I have no plans until the evening. So! I'm going to be so productive, it's going to blow your mind. Here's what's on the list:

Get up at a reasonable hour. Dude. Seriously. There's only so many hours that can be made productive, so you've got to take FULL advantage of them. Sleeping in is for losers with no future! Rise and shine and bring out your glory!

Wash sheet and set it out to dry. I only have one sheet for my bed. It needs to be washed once in a while, and it's time. I have a washer, but no dryer, and since I only have the one sheet, I've got to get up early (see above), wash it, and then hang it out to dry so that come bedtime, I'm not laying in a soggy fog of cold cold sadness.

Finish Slaughterhouse V. Holy crap this book is good! I borrowed it from Ricardo (or as Germans would say, he borrowed it to me) and started reading it. Then I noticed that I couldn't stop. I've read it long ago in high school, and I remember liking it then too. The writing is so good. It's visual, and uses lots of metaphor, but in a good way so it's not annoying and overblown. Good shit!

Start reading How to be Good. Last week I got a credit card from my bank (yay!) and this week I learned how to order English books off Amazon.de (yay!). Shipping of English books is free anywhere in Europe (who says America isn't loved around the world?) and apparently it's pretty fast too, cuz the books where here only days later. How to be Good is by Nick Hornby who wrote High Fidelity which of course was turned into one of my favorite movies ever, and a great book called A Long Way Down that I read a few weeks ago and loved.

Ride bike. Somewhere. Anywhere. It's going to be sunny, so get out there you fucking pansy.

Go to a birthday party. There's a birthday party for this crazy girl named Renatta tomorrow night. It won't start until 10 or 11 or even midnight because we're all so goddamn hip. So that leaves PLENTY OF TIME to get through this exciting to do list.

Exciting!

No comments: