Sunday, March 18, 2007

The girl who loves potatoes.

A week ago I went out with Lanky Girl. We talked about many things, including her boyfriend, and the fact that she's loved three men in her life, all named Thomas. So not only is she currently in a relationship, but she's unavailable on this whole other cosmic level as well.

Still, we had a very nice time. We ate asian food; she had noodles, I had sushi. She shared her broccoli with me. We created charts of our lives with a pen and paper. I think we'll meet again, maybe at a restaurant called the Kartoffelhaus (kartoffel = potato). We walked past it, and I made some joke about how I guess everything there is made out of potatoes, which is kinda funny from my Californian, not-so-many-potatoes upbringing. And she told me that she LOVES LOVES LOVES potatoes, and how they're her favorite food, and mom served potatoes with every meal. So that'll be fun.

No comments: