Friday, April 18, 2008

Ritter Sport Review #3

Flavor:

Pfefferminz (Dark chocolate with peppermint filling)

FULL DISCLOSURE: This is already one of my favorites.

Sweetness: 4 out of 5

Hot damn! The combination of dark chocolate and perfect peppermint delecticality makes for a near-perfect balance of sweetness. If I at too many squares at once, it would probably be too sweet; but one at a time, and it's like little squares of heaven.

Texture: 5 out of 5

The chocolate has exactly the right bite, and the peppermint is smooth as hell. It's minty perfection. It's refreshment times sixteen. I want to fuck this chocolate bar.

Devourability: 4 out of 5

Yep, this one didn't last too long, though like i said above, I can't eat it too fast. But that's really more of a beauty mark than a mole.

Frequency: 5 out of 5

I could eat this every day until the end of time, if only because it makes my pee smell like peppermint. Seriously.

Overall: 18 out of 20

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm generally a little concerned about consuming things that affect my urine. I think that would lower my score, personally. {shrug}